Monday, May 21, 2018

Presentation Artisst: Pola Lopez

I think the presentation on Pola Lopez was one of the last ones presented, so I really remember it a lot more than some of the others. I really loved looking at her work because of the amount of detail that you can she put into her pieces. This particular piece really caught my eye. I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to put all of the details and colors on this jacket to make it look so blinged out and amazing. I love the subtlety in the woman's stance and how it makes her seem like a bad ass ready to go out to el baile or whatever party she's heading to. I also really admired the piece, Lifting the Veil because of the great detail and intensity of the eyes. It was really fun to look at her work, and even now trying to find an image of this piece I began to look at some of her other work and am really happy with the new talent I have just been exposed to. She is a wonderful artist and I am excited to maybe learn more about her myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment