Monday, November 24, 2014

Letter to Judy Vaca

Dear, Judy Vaca

                I would like to write a few words of appreciation towards your person and your beautiful art.  Your art is truly one of the best in the world, being made in the Chicano community is even a greater admiration for me; you are not only reaching my Chicano imagination but my artistic imagination in general. I believe that you are one of the best artists around in the world not just here in the US.  I love the colors you use and the shades you create, I also love the art and how it brings my thought out to imagine and see the picture come to live. You have created some of the most marvelous murals around in the Los Angeles area; I look up to you not only as a Chicana but also as a master muralist. I want to start doing some murals myself and I think that you are definitely one of my aspirations,  For me I look up to you just like I look up to Diego Rivera. You are just good at what you do, and it looks like you enjoy it very much, it makes me enjoy watching your art.  I hope that you show others how to create art like you and keep your talent alive, through other people. As an aspiring muralist I hope one day I can meet you and learn some techniques from you, so I can create my own images and share them with the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment