Saturday, December 13, 2014

Final Post

I had such an amazing time in this course. I never realized the amount of Chicana artist that are out there. Before this class I only ever knew of Frida, but then I didn't know what defined a Chicana artist prior to this class. I really enjoyed the discussion we had. It was very interesting to hear so many different perspectives on each of the topics we talked about. When sign up for this course I was not expecting all the hands on work that we had to do I thought it was going to be more of a history aspect so when I heard about the art project I felt kind of in different toward it because I had never drawn prior to this course. Once I actually started my book I still felt somewhat resistant towards it, but then when I got more into it, it became a stress reliever a way in which I forgot about everything for a little while, it became my therapy. I am truly grateful I got the opportunity to have taken this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment