Friday, December 12, 2014

The Great Wall of LA

                My visit to the Great Wall of Los Angeles was truly a once in a life time experience, it was also a life changing experience. It is arguable that most of the experiences you live through are able to change your life in one way or another and some experiences you are only able to live once in a lifetime. The Great Wall of Los Angeles is something that every Angelino should be able to experience, not only adults or children but also seniors and teenagers. It is something that you do not have to pay to see, or you do not have to be part of a certain economic or social class to experience. When I visited the Great Wall of Los Angeles I was able to go with my mother’s company, I wanted to take my mother to experience such mural because I was aware that my mother was appreciate towards art also. When we arrived there I was shocked to notice that the mural was done in drainage canal, and then I noticed that it was one of the best localities for a mural. The walls of the canal are long and plain for an artist to be able to create almost unlimited art. My mother and I really enjoyed every single part of the mural some parts where more eye catching than others, I liked the mural because it does not only show the history of California. It also displays some national history along with world history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment