Saturday, October 31, 2015

Blog Post Week 5: Stencils

For the cover of my book I am choosing to incorporate 2-3 stencils on the cover. However, the main focus is going to be a stencil that shows the "LOVE" logo. I think that love is an important part of an individual’s life, whether it be family love, platonic love, or romantic love. I personally believe that all the aspects of love together creating a healthy and loving atmosphere. Also, it is important to always love yourself. As a kid, I always enjoyed drawing and doodling throughout my free time. Somehow this has become a habit I can't seem to shake off as I constantly catch my self doodling, even on midterms. I think this hobby comes from my love for my father. My father was and still is an inspiration to me. As a kid, when I would get stuck on my drawings I would turn to my father for tips and motivation. Through the love for my father, a newfound love for art was instilled within me. 


The second stencil that I am going to incorporate on the cover of my book is a rose. Besides the fact that I love receiving and giving flowers, I think that the nature is beautiful in it's own way. More specifically, I feel that the structure of a rose and it's petals are really unique. It is also my favorite flower which in most cases a red rose symbolizes love. I think that it relates to my original stencil and will be nice to incorporate another stencil that has a message embedded in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment