Thursday, February 13, 2020

Week 6: Sketchbook Cover

I originally wanted to draw an eye on my sketchbook cover because it was the first thing I learned to draw. It's my go to when I have a chance to doodle and something I feel confident drawing. I also like the meaning behind it and what it's carried in my life - to approach everything with wide eyes and a curious heart. This thinking has pushed me to travel to places I was previously nervous about and experience new things whenever possible.
More recently, I've found a (somewhat joking) love for the spookier, magical side of life. Not that I actually do magic myself, but I find those who can so fun. I also think conspiracy theories and the sort are very intriguing. Because of these two things together, I decided to draw the illuminati symbol on my cover. I think the look of it originally is really cool, and I like that it incorporates an eye in a more complex way. I will do a mix of these two images, because I like the center of the triangle on the left side and the sun/flower looking aspect of the right side.
Image result for illuminati designsImage result for illuminati designs

No comments:

Post a Comment