Thursday, February 13, 2020

Week 6 Stencil

For my stencil I think I am going to make a stencil of a girl with stars in her hair. I couldn't find a picture but it is something that reminds me of my favorite song which is drops of Jupiter. I have really always loved the galaxy and although I won't be able to make the actual picture that I want to I want to do. something similar to what I was planning on actually creating. I am thinking that it would the girl in the picture would have hair that is sort of dripping to represents drops. And then instead of painting her hair in Jupiters colors I will put stars in. I think it is important to create art that represents myself rather than trying to make something that just looks cool so hopefully it looks decent. Honestly I am not very good at art but I will try to make this look as best as it can. I'm really excited to make this stencil I think it is going to look nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment